limitations of literature review
The one major limitation in our study was the general scarcity of gray literature focusing on financial literacy among low-income populations. There is a fair amount of literature on how to become more financially literate; however, these documents did not specify a target population and did not evaluate the effectiveness of the tool or initiative used. Literature from behavioral economics is not included as it tends to focus on higher income populations.
“index.pdf” (pdf, 1.01Mb)
The purpose of a literature review is to:
- Provide foundation of knowledge on topic
- Identify areas of prior scholarship to prevent duplication and give credit to other researchers
- Identify inconstancies: gaps in research, conflicts in previous studies, open questions left from other research
- Identify need for additional research (justifying your research)
- Identify the relationship of works in context of its contribution to the topic and to other works
- Place your own research within the context of existing literature making a case for why further study is needed.
© 2017 Elsevier B.V. N. Tesla, the prospector of the power delivery in free space, suggested a huge amount of power can be transferred through the earth while G. Marconi concentrated on inventing wireless communication system over the ocean a hundred years ago. Whereas the telecommunication technology has been developed successfully, the development of wireless power transfer (WPT) system had been stagnant over decades as large devices were required to create the resonant oscillation in a safety manner and the system indicated low efficiency. Due to the development of power devices and the day-by-day increase of mobile products, electric vehicles and wireless sensors in smart grids, WPT technology is expected to undergo substantial advancement and significant power systems applications in the near future. This paper is aimed at introducing a state-of-the-art review for existing WPT technologies with detailed comparison. The paper also presents the limitation of inductive power transfer system through simulation and practical analyses. Finally, recommendations and future perspective to overcome these limitations are provided with four main themes: design, efficiency, stability, and safety.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.