newspaper articles ks2 examples
If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click “Send”. You will then receive an email that helps you regain access.
If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.
Use this collection of resources when you are teaching your children about newspaper reports and how they are written! This pack includes:
- Newspaper Reports Guide – A handy collection of pages that teach your children about what newspapers are, what’s inside them, facts / opinions and images / captions.
- Newspaper Example – An example of a newspaper article that your children can analyse. Can they find particular features? Could they think of ways to improve it?
- Create a Caption – Can your children think of appropriate captions for these four images?
- Newspaper Template – Ask your students to write the newspaper article that accompanies this headline!
- Newspaper Vocabulary Labels – A selection of labels based on newspaper-themed vocabulary.
- Newspaper Reports Banner – Create a classroom display board about newspaper reports using this display banner!
It also aims to provide a stimulus for new network creativity
The primary driver has been about the professional role of teachers and quality learning, using ‘creative spaces’ [link] to enable curriculum development. This remains our priority.
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
This is the Spain we want to introduce you to.
When you return home, we want you to not only feel relaxed and
invigorated, but as if you have really gotten to know the land we call home.
So we invite you to choose an itinerary which appeals to your taste and interests.